Made in USA lighting
Buy Direct with Confidence
Brass Light Gallery’s rich history began with restoring and selling antique and vintage light fixtures. As a result, the founder and president Stephen Kaniewski developed a keen eye for historical and architectural detail – a trait passed on to each artisan working in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin manufacturing plant. Superior metal finishes, design flexibility, and the ability to tailor design details to your specifications are just a few of the benefits of purchasing our high quality Made in the U.S.A light fixtures.
Our commitment to manufacturing high quality light fixtures in the U.S.A has enabled us to develop state of the art manufacturing processes and engineering capabilities to service your custom requests. Our Continuous Improvement culture means short lead times to get you exactly what you want when you need it. We offer thousands of possible combinations and don't waste time building stock. Rather, we've invested in our people and our manufacturing tooling to offer turnaround times unheard of in this industry. Even those who have visited our factory and have seen our capabilities with their own eyes cannot believe what our skilled craftsmen are able to accomplish.
Benefits of ordering our Made in the U.S.A light fixtures include:
• Handmade in the U.S.A.: Traditional and Contemporary light fixtures are made by skilled artisans as ordered. This ensures the lighting style and finish you require is available with quick turnaround in real time
• Quality American Material: Building our interior light fixtures, outdoor lanterns, and genuine alabaster lights and sconces with quality North American brass and materials guarantees high quality light fixtures for every order
• American Ingenuity and Workmanship: Every Brass Light Gallery light fixture is designed, engineered, and built by hand in our state of the art Milwaukee factory. In addition to our large standard selection of light fixtures, we can generally accommodate custom lighting requests
• Forty Years of Lighting Experience: Expert lighting advice is available from our seasoned designers and sales staff to help you determine the scale and style of your lighting order
• Quick and Reliable Delivery: Our shipping department has more than 40 years of experience of carefully packing and shipping light fixtures for quick and reliable delivery. Whether one small sconce or one hundred large chandeliers, each order is given time and attention and packed as necessary to reach its destination in perfect condition. Our breakage rate is a fraction of 1 percent!